As Gandhi once said, “A customer is the most important visitor on our premises and he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so.”
Objectives for this Workshop
By the end of this workshop, you will have discovered:
- What Customer Service is.
- How your attitude affects customers.
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers.
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business.
- How to build good will.
- How to provide customer service over the phone.
- How online tools can aid customer service.
- How to deal with difficult customers.