It probably comes as no surprise that employees who feel valued are more motivated, responsible, and productive. The happier an employee is, the better the results they will deliver.
The goal of every employer is to make sure that they have a workforce who will do their best, but this does not simply mean making the job easy for their employees. In fact, part of the problem of motivation is that where the job is too easy, employees become complacent.
This workshop will help supervisors and managers in delivering the right balance between a confident, motivated workforce and a workforce which is driven to attain goals. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees need to ensure that they have the correct tools to create a motivated workforce, and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
By the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define motivation, and what part they play
- Realise the importance of Employee Motivation
- Understand methods of Employee Motivation
- Understand the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Recognise different personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting SMART and defined goals.
- Understand how to maintain motivation in themselves and their employees.