How to Capture Your Expertise Through the Written Word
Where: Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters | Cnr of Markeri Street and Sunshine Blvd | Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218
When: Friday, 29 March 2019 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (AEST)
Robyn Henderson, author, ghost writer and self-publishing expert believes that many people would like to write a non-fiction book and have no idea where to start. To date Robyn has helped more than 280+ people self-publish their books, without making the many mistakes she made in her early writing/publishing career. Personally Robyn has written and contributed to 30 plus books on networking, business development and self esteem building.
In this one-day interactive workshop, you will be taken through the book writing concept from first writing thought to taking delivery of your self-published book and everything in between. The barriers to entry for self publishing and online promotion have never been lower.
“I firmly believe everyone has at least one book in them and my goal is to show as many people as possible how to crack the code on writing and self-publishing non-fiction books in this one-day program”.
EARLY BIRD ends 20 March 2019.
In this session Robyn will discuss:
- What it actually takes to write a book.
- The book writing/self-publishing process and sequence.
- How to identify your reader profile and craft your writing for a strong match.
- How to write a one-page book outline/overview.
- Identifying the chapter headings and must include key points for each chapter.
- Time management for prospective authors – remember books don’t write themselves.
- The importance of your book title and tag line using the AIDA model.
- The benefits of self-publishing versus a traditional publishing house.
- Costs involved with self-published book production.
- 3 different models to fast track your writing process.
- How to overcome writers block and procrastination.
- The key to developing passive income streams from your book content.
- Planning the 30-day cycle from finishing writing to taking delivery of your self-published book.
About Robyn Henderson
Robyn’s career includes more than 25+ years as a professional speaker, having spoken in 12 countries. She has written and contributed to 30+ books on networking, business and career development. Today Robyn writes books for busy people as a ghost writer and has helped more than 385 people self publish their non-fiction books.
About Dr Dion Klein
Founder and CEO of The Wise Academy and CEO of iPledg International, Dion is passionate about desseminiating information as an educator and instructional writer. He has over 20+ years experience in a variety of industries including health, fitness, sport, business, and education. He currently has four online portals selling information to training organisations.