Stress management is a hot topic. We have all experienced stress at some point during our day to day life. It can be brought on by a myriad of reasons whether it is in the workplace or in our personal life. In the workplace employees at all levels can feel stressed out, anxious, and misunderstood. In our personal life the stresses can be even greater due to finances, family and responsibility.
There are two types of stress positive and negative, the key is to maximise the positive stress and to minimise the negative stress. This workshop will offer participants a three option approach for addressing any stressful situation, including the use of routines, techniques for relaxation, and how to log stress.
This workshop will concentrate on how you personal deal with stress, after all it is a personal emotion.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Reduce stress Using routines
- How to use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- How to cope with major events
- Use a stress log to identify stress and create a plan to reduce them