“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”.
Are leaders born or made? Or are they people who rise to an occasion or situation?
The old view of leadership is that leaders are chosen for leadership early on in their lives, and that if you’re not a born leader, there’s little that you can do to become one. The modern view is that through patience, persistence and hard work, you can be a truly effective leader, just as long as you make the effort needed.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand what leadership means.
- Explain the Great Man Theory.
- Explain the Trait Theory.
- Understand Transformational Leadership.
- Understand how to adapt your leadership styles for the people you lead.
- Understand leading by Directing
- Understand leading by Coaching
- Understand leading by Participating
- Understand leading by Delegating